1. On principles set out in this Terms and Conditions Pro Star Chat renders the following Services: Pro Star Chat, HelpDesk, ChatBot and Knowledge Base via the following Internet websites www.fun927.com prostarplanet.com prostarradio.com or via mobile applications. Accepting these Terms and Conditions is a condition to using the Services provided by Pro Star Chat
2. All Customers are obliged to observe these Terms and Conditions.
3. By indicating the Customer’s acceptance towards this Agreement, accessing or using the Service, the Customer agrees to be bound by all terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this Agreement.
4. Please keep in mind that Pro Star Chat may modify the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and only those currently visible on our website are up to date and valid at the time. However, modifications shall not adversely affect the main provisions of the Agreement such as terms of payment or termination of Services. Such changes take places with prior notifying the Customer and – if not clearly rejected – are treated as accepted. Therefore, we encourage you to periodically familiarize with the currently effective Terms and Conditions version on our Internet websites.
5. Further use of Services after additional modifications in the Terms and Conditions have been implemented, shall constitute the consent to accept these modifications. Refusal to accept these modifications shall preclude the Customer from using the Services.
1. The software used by the Customer in accordance with its application and purpose defined in these Terms and Conditions.
2. The usage of any new Services available on the aforementioned website, after the Customer has accepted the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to its provisions. Pro Star Chat is exclusively entitled to decide on functionality, the use, subject matter and the range of particular Services as well as to cease rendering the Services.
3. The Company is exclusively authorized to decide on the contents and the nature of the software as well as to freely add, change or remove particular elements.
Access and the use of Services
1. Pro Star Chat Services are exclusively designated for business use and must be used only in accordance with their purpose, application and this Terms and Conditions.
2. Pro Star Chat Services may be used only in line with its original purpose and aim. Detailed guidelines concerning the proper use of the Services are enlisted in the Acceptable Use Policy section below.
3. Pro Star Chat Services can be accessed solely by logging on a particular website.
4. Every Customer is assigned a particular password and login (or other credentials) which must not be used by third parties without the Customer’s explicit consent. The Customer is solely responsible for keeping and proper protection of his password and login (credentials).
5. The Customer must be at least 13 years of age to be able to register and to access his or her account. Pro Star Chat does not knowingly provide Services to any person under the age of 13.
6. The Customer undertakes to use the Services in accordance with their use, purpose and in a manner consistent with both these Terms and Conditions and provisions of currently effective law.
7. The Customer bears full responsibility for all contents, phrases, and entries added to the network in connection with the use of offered Services.
8. The Customer understands and has become familiar with the technical requirements necessary to use the Services and has no objections in respect thereof. The Customer is aware of risk and threats connected with electronic data transmission.
9. Pro Star Chat reserves the right to access Customer accounts for the technical and administrative purposes and for security reasons. The obtained information in such a manner shall not be processed or made available to any third parties unless required by the Customer or the provisions of law.
10. The Customers of Pro Star Chat Service declares that they will not use the Service in a way that may constitute a violation of laws. Violation of this Terms and Conditions, applicable laws or generally accepted norms and rules shall lead to the termination of this Agreement.
Acceptable Use Policy
1. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to Pro Star Chat, including mobile versions and successors URLs related to the domain or subdomain.
2. To ensure proper and fluent functioning of the system we hereby declare that Pro Star Chat’s Customers shall not misuse the Services and product. Consequently, the Customers agree not to:
a. hinder functioning of the Services especially in the form of reverse engineering or hacking the Services, attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services (or any portion thereof) or related systems, networks or data,
b. use the Services in a way contradictory to this Terms and Conditions and causing a real danger for the Pro Star Chat, for example use the Services to generate or send unsolicited communications or communication judged to be a spam, or otherwise cause Pro Star Chat to become impaired in its ability to send communications on its own or on its Customers’,
c. misrepresent or mask the origin of any data, content or other information you submit for example by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else or access the Services via another Customer’s account without their permission,
d. use the Services in a way which violates the rights of other individuals or laws,
e. promote or advertise products or services different from the one belonging to the Customer without legal basis,
f. allow or encourage anyone else to commit any of the actions listed above.
3. As a condition of using the Services the Customer shall (a) as required by applicable law, provide notice to its customers (End-users) and obtain consent if required for use of Pro Star Chat Services as well as for processing and transferring Agents and End-users Personal Data to the Company and its Third Party Service Providers (including but not limited to the consent for processing a sensitive data if required); (b) be responsible for its employees, representatives, End-users, and Agents that have access and use the Services; (c) comply with any limitations or restrictions set forth in this Agreement, and (d) use the Services only in compliance with applicable law.
4. All information, data, text, software, graphics, commentary, video, messages, or any other materials submitted by using the Service, (collectively, “Data”), is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Data originated. Customer is wholly responsible for all download, uploaded or otherwise transmitted via any of the Services. Pro Star Chat is not responsible for the Data that the Customer submits in a Services.
5. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Company may engage Sub-processors in connection with the provision of the Services, including without limitation the Processing of the Customers Personal Data.
Data Protection Compliance
1. Pro Star Chat is dedicated to providing data protection and to promote compliance with rules set forth by, among others, European Union.
2. This Agreement shall be supplemented by General Data Protection Compliance form available through this link.
3. Any observation or breach of data protection may be reported via email@example.com
Guarantee and limited liability
1. Pro Star Chat guarantees the highest quality of its operations to ensure accessibility and continuity of offered Services and products in accordance with their use and purpose.
2. Pro Star Chat does not guarantee compatibility of offered Services and products with other producers’ software. The Customer shall bear responsibility for the choice and consequences following from the use of other software including its applicability to the Customer’s objectives. Please be aware that due to the complexity of long-distance data transmission there is no possibility to ensure an absolute security, accessibility and continuity of the provided Service.
3. Pro Star Chat stipulates that opinions given by users do not reflect in any possible manner Company’s views and opinions. Pro Star Chat does not monitor or control Customer’s opinions on a continual basis; if, however, any opinions in breach with these Terms and Conditions should be revealed efforts shall be immediately made to remove them as soon as possible.
4. Pro Star Chat shall bear no liability in particular for:
a. all negative consequences being the result of force majeure,
b. phrases and entries added to the network in connection with the use of offered Services,
c. unlawful and inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions Customer’s operations while using offered Services and products,
d. disturbances in accessibility of offered products and Services not caused by Pro Star Chat,
e. damage suffered by the Customer, End-user or any other person or entity arisen due to the suspension or closing the account by the Customer or for other reasons arising from the Customer’s fault,
f. damage suffered by the Customer as a result of a third party using his data that enable him to access the provided Services and products,
g. damage following from the Customer or the impossibility to use offered products and Services including damage actually suffered, the loss of expected benefits, data loss, damage or computer crash, the costs of substitute equipment and software, shut-down, company reputation infringement,
h. consequences of failure to perform or improper performance of obligations undertaken by other users even though such an obligation has been undertaken using offered products and Services.
2. All disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be primarily resolved amicably.
3. Pro Star Chat is open to set up a mediation in case of any conflict.
4. All disputes that cannot be amicably resolved shall be submitted for resolution by Common Court of Law at the location of Pro Star Chat principal office.
5. The provisions of Civil Code, the act on copyright and neighboring rights, an act on electronic services providing and other provisions of effective law shall be applicable in issues not governed by these Terms and Conditions.